1991 e34 questions

Just bought an e34....Girl friends says 'now THAT'S a sexy car'.  I've finally
found her week spot...oopppss wrong forum, sorry guys.

Question for ya...all those posts regarding how to check your stereo
make/model by holding down a couple buttons (that I had ignored in the past),
I now would like to know.  Anyone?

Also, is there any way to hit a combination of the 1,10,100,1000 buttons to
get the number of liters remaining in the fuel tank?  This was easily done on
my 1988 325is and 1988 535i, can't figure it out for my 1991 525i.

Thanks,
David
1991 525i Gunter