Trade 17" RK's for 16" RK's

Gentlemen and ladies, I have a perfect set of 17X8 BBS RK wheels with
brand new 215/40- Dunlop Sport 8000s. What I really should have gotten
were 16 X 7.5s and a 225/45 16 AVSi or some similar tire. If anyone has
a set and would like to TRADE EVEN, let me know. These wheels are
actually for an E36 M3, but I have the proper BBS aluminum wheel spacers
and BBS longer lug bolts to go with them. Let me know!

P.S., I REALLY need to sell the 74kmi 90 M3 engine. Anyone willing to
make a reasonable offer might just steal it.
- --
Jeff Krause
317.535.0250
The Driver's Edge