Help installing CD-Changer into 92 525iT

After much cursing and bewilderment I have given up temporarily on the quest
for installing my new CD-changer.

I bought the Pioneer CDX-M30 and the adapter cable (I have an Alpine 3
radio) and invested in a BMW 525 mounting bracket when it was obvious the
supplied bracket from Pioneer wouldn't do.  But now I can't even figure out
how to mount the BMW bracket into the rear of my touring with the four hex
bolts with premounted washers and the two plastic C-clips that were
provided.  The bracket has two pieces.  One of which has E32 and E34 along
with hexes, squares, and triangles inscribed into it next to various holes.

Please help!  This has turned out to be a typical DIY for me.  I save a
bundle on the parts, but then can't figure out how to put it all together
... :-)

Antony Pohl
BMW CCA #146608
92 525 shopping cart desperately needing a CD-changer

End of bmw-digest V9 #62