<WOB> Going in silent mode - Flamers and other spamers: fuck you

Well, I have had it. I will stop contributing to this list. Personal
attacks and other stupid and aggressive behaviors have taken away the
interest and fun of trying to contribute on subjects that I happen to
know.
For the record, I am not posting anonymously - not everybody has a
name like Steve or Duane - mine, that all my friends have been using
for many years when they call me, happens not to be of your liking...
too bad. The behavior of some people on the list certainly does not
encourage printing out more personal details.
Also for the record, I worked with (not for) BMW Motorsport in Germany
as an Engineer for almost 10 years, logging hundreds of Nurburgring
laps - I know what I am talking about.
I'll keep reading the occasional interesting content in the middle of
flames and wasted bandwidth...