re: <///M roadster> what's the best way to stiffen my chassis?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:mjgreto@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 1998 2:43 AM
To: Lew Becker
Subject: RE: <///M roadster> what's the best way to stiffen my chassis?

Thanks,

I am on the Z3 message board, however it is my opinion the *technical*
knowledge there is far inferior to the Digest. I have been spoiled by two
previous ///M3's, and am knowledgeable concerning engine tuning, suspension
however, especially dealing with ragtops, is my weakness.  Enjoy your BMW.
Hammer Down!!!!