Trashing Auto Advantage

>Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 00:12:15 EDT
>From: DYLTF@domain.elided
>Subject: Dishonest bmw dealer
>
>In Manassas, VA. Auto advantage is ripping me off, They paid me by check for
>my services,$675.00. then stopped payment on the check after they had gotten
>the service. Ken Davis, may be a crook.     Dan

Dan,

Unless you wanna explain more...I say this is all BULLSHIT. I've known
Kenny Davis for years and have bought cars from him - he's good people.
There are two sides to every story so if you care to lay out the WHOLE
story here, then I'll call Ken and get his side then forward it here.

Duane Collie
N.C.C.
Auto Advantage <satisfied> Customer