Cars For Sale

I have several cars I would like to move out to make room for new projects.
These cars are at my shop in Duate, CA (near Pasadena).  E-mail or call
626-359-7674.

1. 1971 2800cs - no rust or damage, paint faded; interior fair(blue)-
leather seats good, door panels fair but have new arm rests, dash good but
cracked; weber carbs, All new front suspension - Bilsteins, lowered, control
arms, tie rods, vented rotors, new calipers, camber plates. This car drives
great!  asking $5700.00

2.  Tube chassis 1600/2002 (titled as 1967)-- wide body box flares,
adjustable suspension all 4 corners, 325is rear suspension with adj coil
overs to frame, front has adj. a-arms (not struts)with adj coil overs to
frame, Wilwood brakes, rack and pinion steering.  Car currently has a Buick
300 cu in v-8 with alum heads.  Putting a BMW motor (4 cyl or 6 cyl) in
would be easy since the fire wall has been moved back about a foot. Car is
not driveable but would be fairly easy to finish.  asking $3500.00   This
sounds like something bubba Duane might find amusing.

3.  1976 2002 -- engine has knock, no rust, body fair, interior fair,
5-speed, Bilsteins, ST springs and shocks, sun roof, Big brakes  asking $800.00

Thanks   Jeff Ireland