Piaazfest 2- Vultures venture too close!

From: Dave Hogg <Springwood@domain.elided>Subject: Piaazfest 2
Knute Ream <knute@domain.elided> wrote:
<Any of you vultures looking at those Saab spots, don't get your hopesup!>Knute,
- -Sorry, it's too late for that.
- -Dave HoggVulture #1 as of yesterday

Circle all you want, just don't try to land...
I gotta warn you vultures- That SAAB is a stealth mobile. To paraphrase a sign seen next to a railroad crossing in France; Caution! One car may hide another!  Besides, after paying my money, and traveling 3k miles in 3 days behind the wheel to get there, do you REALLY want to stand between me and my entertainment?  (Big smile, lots of teeth)

- -Chris Ream

- -----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums