WTB BFG R-1 245/45 x 17

Folks,

As Duane hath said, over-driving R-1s will yield the Groove o' Doom.  I
steered with the loud pedal a bit too much At Mt. Tremblant, and my rears
are shot.  BFG is of no help between now and my next event.  Desperately
seeking two 245/45 x 17s with about half of their life left.  E-mail
directly to me or call home evenings/weekends (978) 263-0721.

Remember, if you don't have something nice to say about someone, you've got
my phone number.

Thanks,

Denis

'95 M3, Euro HFM, JC, X-brace, Cool Willy's, K&N, etc., etc., never over
2,000 rpm
'97 Z3 2.8A  now there's a geezermobile!