Inspection I in DC Suburbs

In v9.n.050, Stacey Berger was looking for a service shop in the DC Suburbs.
For my money you will not be able to find any BMW service shop (dealer or
independent) in the Maryland part of the DC suburbs that is any better than
Excluservice at 12224 Parklawn in Rockville.  Telephone is 301 231-5400 and
all you need to do is speak with Fritz or Andy.  They should be able to solve
all your problems to your complete satisfaction.  That way you will never have
to go back to VOB.

I have used them for the last 90,000 miles on my 89 525ia and think you can't
do better than Excluservice.

Fred Meloan
BMW CCA 86321 NCC
1989 E34 525ia 126,000 miles