e to i conversion

A question to all 6cyl small block gurus:

I want to convert my '85 EURO eta engine (CR 11:1) with some parts to i
specifications.
Therefore I will use a comlete '86 325i including all electronics (ECU) for
upgrade.
What of the following will give me the best performance?

- - simply swap the heads (will the CR go down to 10:1?, I read something of
different combustion
   chambers 37cc for eta and 42cc for i)
- - use the eta head and install the i cam and drill the necessary oil holes
for cam bearings?
- - which intake manifold should I use (eta for low rpm torque?)
- - which injectors should I use (I think the eta injectors have more flow
rate)

What hp can be expected from such an upgrade?

Regards

Horst from Austria
email: horst.apfelthaler@domain.elided

'80 323i project car