E30 M3 "Compressed" thanks. Antenna

Hello,
Thanks to Ron Buchalski, David Boyd and Chris Smith for the
help with regard to the compression ratio question. I felt sleepy
(like now!) when I posted the message  and I didn't realize that a ratio has
no units, so those numbers were values and not a ratio, yes, you all
were right. Anyway, the service manuals, magazines and brochures
always give you the compression ratios and not the compression values,
so, unless someone out there knows what were the compression values
for a brand new E30 M3, it's going to be difficult to determine how much
compression has lost (if any) my engine (I mean the 4 cylinders at the same time)
during its ten years of existence :-)

On the other hand, here is a (probably stupid) question about antennae...
I have seen HUNDREDS of E30 M3 and in absolutely all the cases,
the antenna is always located at the front end of the roof.
However, the antenna on my M3 is located at the rear end of
the roof, it's different to the typical one mounted on the E30 M3
and I have NEVER seen an M3 like mine. I know that my car has
an special custom paint ("Sonderlackierung"), and now I'm thinking that
perhaps the previous owner also asked for  a different location
for the antenna. So, if your antenna has the same position as mine,
it would be a real pleasure to hear from you!!

Thanks
Hasta luego
Jose Santana <mpower@domain.elided>
'83     316