[E36 M3] re: transmission and differential oil

Bruce wrote:
> Also, which fluids are you putting in?  I believe Ben Liaw says to
> use the D4-ATF while under warranty.  Which one for the differential?

Use D4-ATF in the transmission (even when out of warranty, according
to Redline) and 75W90 in the differential.  Do NOT use 75W90NS in
the differential - that's for non-limited slip cars.  You'll get
differential chatter if you do.

- - Mark
  '95 M3, landsharked, x-braced, BLESSed
  '97 528i 5-spd, just starting to tweak it
- ---
Mark Dadgar
Product Manager
CoreOS, Mac OSX