Update on Thunderhill Driving Event 9/8/98 (N. Ca)

Hello All,

If you haven't heard by now, there is going to be a one day high performance
driving school at Thunderhill Raceway on September 8th, 1998.  We will be
using the 3.0 mile configuration instead of the 1.9 mile that we had planned
before.  There will be BMW CCA instructors on hand to help you refine your
driving skills both on and off the race track.  We have tons of track time
scheduled for this event.  Don't miss it!!  To get registered please go to the
LAFTC web page (http://members.aol.com/laftc) and download the forms required
and mail them in or E-mail me directly.

Cost: $175 per driver.

Thanks,