re: E28 exhaust recommendation

Hi Suzy and all,

Suzy writes:
- ------------------------
> Any recommendations for a decent  exhaust for my 84 533?  Too bad an M3
> muffler won't fit the car as well as the shift lever does. Most places
> that I call tell me they don't sell performance parts for geezermobiles.
> :-)
- ------------------------

Well, I suggest the downright excellent Stebro stainless system with the
optional tip silencers on the 2.5" stainless tips.

I have written extensively on this system on this digest. If you want I can
forward this information to you.

Contact Dan Petshenig at Stebro or 1-888-8STEBRO or stebro@domain.elided

best of luck,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Candidate, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services