<E36> Installing one-touch sunroof switch in headliner?

Can anyone comment on the feasibility of installing my new one-touch
window/sunroof switch above the passenger's side of the headliner on my
stock, "leatherette"-interior 95 318i sedan?  Helpful details on the best
way to stuff the switch up between the headliner and the car's roof, if
possible, would be appreciated.

I just got my "BMW1T BMW 1 Touch Express Window Kit" for  $69.00 from
AutoLoc (see http://www.autoloc.com/bmw1t.html) and am trying to figure out
where to install it to control my sunroof switch.  The one-touch module is
slightly thicker than a pack of playing cards, though not quite as long.
I'd like to install it in the "top" of the car so I the wire run from the
sunroof switch to the one-touch is short.

It seems like there's a reasonably large space between the headliner and
the car's metal roof right over the passenger's sun visor.  Either reaching
through the sunroof panel or the passenger's visor light punchout, I can
feel a slot between some of the wiring bundles and the roof supports.

My question is: will this swich (about a pack of cards...) fit up there,
and if so, how should I stuff it up there without removing the headliner?
Should I try to slide it in from the sunroof panel and shove it over?  Or
is the headliner and it's mounting clips too fragile for that?

Private replies to scurcuru@domain.elided, I'll summarize useful info for the
list.  Can't wait until I have a garage and can leave my sunroof open all
the time...

Disclaimers, etc.: no endorsement, express or implied should be inferred by
this missive.  8-)  In fact if I had the time I'd save the ~$80 and build
my own little circuit box next time...

Shane  95 318i  BMWCCA-Boston 148039
/* eof */