LTW Springs (more)

>Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:17:45 -0400
>From: Bob Stommel <rstommel@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: <E36> M3 LTW springs

>I've never been able to get the spring rates for the LTW springs, but
>they're about 20 percent stiffer than the standard US M3 springs.  The
>springs on the LTW are the same as the Euro 2-door coupe.  The springs on
>the regular US M3 are the same as the Euro 4-door sedan.

Bob & Rob,

For what's its worth, you can get as many take-off sets of these as you
want from PTG in Winchester VA (ask for Rick Randall). Soon as a new car
gets there, they whip the stock suspension off and park it in favor of
JRZ's.  So the springs are like new.  $ 100.00 a set of 4.

They do make a noticeable difference. Not as much as a set of H&R 29910's
but better than stock.

Duane Collie