Intro & 525i (E34) questions

Hi everyone, I just joined the digest.   My wife purchased
a used '94 525ia.  She loves it.  In fact she likes it better
than a lot of new cars she looked at that cost twice as much.
Well, costing twice as much as a used BMW anyway.  This is the
first BMW we've owned.  It appears to be in terrific mechanical
shape.  Cosmetically its just a touch shabby.   It has a couple
dings, and some small scratches.  They wouldn't be so obvious
if the car wasn't black.   Anyway, she got it at a very good price
so I guess I shouldn't complain.  We'll see what a bit of color
sanding and buffing does for it this weekend.

Now on to a couple questions...

1) The driver's side folding arm rest is a bit worn.
   Is there some way to remove this arm and have it
   re-covered, or is removing the arm an arduos task?

2) After we got it home we found the CD changer magazine
   will not eject.   It appears to have CDs in it.   My
   wife says the head unit displays the message "CD 3
   error"  (or something close).  Any ideas on how to
   unjam this thing?

Thanks in advance!

Rob Gimmi                     '94 Corvette
                              '94 525i
                              '98 baby
Replying?   Remove "_nospam" from the e-mail address.