RE: Wheel weight residue

Rick,

If you can find this stuff.. it will remove it. It's called "GOOF OFF", for
those that Goof when painting. It is ideally suited for removing dried
latex paint splatters, glue, ink, chewing gum, tree sap etc. I have used it
a number of times to get glue off of things. Most recently used it to get
the residue from a inspection sticker off of the inside of my windshield.
The stuff contains Xylene if that is of any help. The label as follows:

GOOF OFF
"The Ultimate Remover"
1994 Atlanta Sundries. Inc.
(a division of Guardsman Products Inc)