Exhausted

I finally decided on an exhaust system for my M3.  Thanks to all who
offered advice.
It was a toss up between the Dinan and Supersprint.  I wanted something
that wasn't too loud, would fit well and had straight tips.  These
seemed to be the best choices to me.  I found a pretty good deal on the
Dinan, but then I called Korman and they beat the best price I had
gotten on the Supersprint by $150.  Good deal!  I think my tailpipes
will soon have Supersprint engraved on them!  I will let everyone know
how I like the Supersprint after I get it.

Suzy
PS  Stay tuned for my next adventure.  Just what can I get Jim C to
throw in for free when I have my M3 sharked? <g>