RE: <E36> M3 LTW springs

>Does anyone have information on the M3 LTW springs?  How much stiffer are
>they than the standard M3 springs?  Has anyone switched to them and can
>email me?  Would they work well with the standard M3 shocks? Also, does M3
>LTW use different shocks/sways?  Thanks!
>
>Rob Mudry
>BMW CCA # 135536
>'96 328is

I've never been able to get the spring rates for the LTW springs, but
they're about 20 percent stiffer than the standard US M3 springs.  The
springs on the LTW are the same as the Euro 2-door coupe.  The springs on
the regular US M3 are the same as the Euro 4-door sedan.

Only the springs were changed on the LTW.  The shocks and swaybars are the
same as the regular US M3.

Bob Stommel
Hoosier Chapter
Indianapolis