RE: M cars worth the money...

I have owned a 323i, 533i, 635csi and now a M6....I feel "M" cars ARE wor=
th
the extra money.

The difference between my 635csi and M6 is tremendous:
The high performance engine, improved suspension, better brakes, lower
geared differential, all leather interior etc. etc. etc.

I also feel that "M" badge tells people that you are not just a "yuppie"
and interested in the "status"
that  some people think BMW gives you, but you are truly interested in th=
enhanced performance and engineering that the "M" BMW cars gives you...

Dennis Logan