<all> Opinions on Dunlop D60A2's please...

Hi all,

I am looking into some 15" wheels for my E28 - they're the flattish-looking
15" ers from the E32 735i. They have reasonably decent looking (at least as
far as treadwear goes) 225/60/15 Dunlop D60A2 tires on them.

What's the news on this tire? I have this subconscious inkling that they
are NOT very well regarded, but can't remember details. Can anyone refresh
my memory or provide some more informative tidbits?

Many thanks,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Candidate, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services