<e30> Strut braces

I have added eibach sport springs and bilstein sport shocks to my 1987 e30
325 and really enjoy the new feeling the car now has.  I am planning on
upgrading the sway bars as part of 1999's UUC upgrades.  The question I
have relates to strut tower braces.  I was thinking that the braces would
be an easy addition and fit better into this year's remaining UUC budget as
compared to the sway bars.

Would I be wasting my money, this year, by adding the strut braces before I
upgrade the sway bars?

Second, is there really a benefit to adding the strut tower braces?

Finally, should I do both front and rear braces or just the front?

The car was the base 325 (eta) which now has the i cam, chip, short shift
and numerous other UUC upgrades.  I look forward to your thoughts.

Vince
Genesee Valley Chapter

End of bmw-digest V9 #46