E30 A/C I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me...

But it did.  Driving Sunday-stopped at a light.  Heard a small
screech-looked for the usual minivan trying to turn too sharp.  Drove
off.  realized warm humid air coming out of the vents.  wonderful.

Everything seems to work.  The electric clutch still kicks in when I
turn the AC on, and there still is pressure in the system.

Should I put a Sanden in there or rebuild the Bosch?  Does anyone have
any tips or know of a good place to take it to in Milwaukee?

If I decide to wait until spring to repair this (I mean this is
Wisconsin) could I do more damage to the system?

thanks for any input, sorry if this was talked about too much in the
past few weeks, I've been away.

Chris
cmanuel@domain.elided