<e30> tune up interval

Hello all,

When I bought my 1987 325e, I changed everything I could, since I didn't
know the car's past (plugs, plug wires, cap/rotor, o2 sensor, air filter,
fuel filter, and of course oil/oil filter).  I was wondering what the
correct interval is for changing the above listed now that I have owned the
car for a while.  I change the oil frequently, so don't need to know this,
just the other replaceables.  I have heard some say 20k miles and some say
30k miles for things, like air, fuel filter and plugs.  If driving style
makes a difference, then you need to know that I use the car as a daily
driver (around 300 miles per week), probably 1/2 around town and 1/2
highway.  Any info is appreciated.

Louie Rendek
Case Western Reserve Univ.
1987 325e 130k miles