<FS, E28 535is>Let the bidding begin!

OK, so no one in their right mind would get into a bidding war for my car
(perfect for the digest, no?), but after many mind changes, discussions,
bills, etc., I have decided that the love/hate relationship has got to end.

The Specs:

1988 535is, 115k, 5spd, Zinneberoot/Perlbeige
$6000.00  Car resides in Dallas, TX.

Defects:
No front spoiler
Slightly dented left front fender
Could use a respray

Recent Repairs:
Just got the car back this week from having the head removed. New gasket,
some new valves, everything else fine. Removed to find source of tapping
noise, found to be one mushroomed valve stem.  Cam is fine, head is fine, I
am fine.  Of course this means the valves have just been adjusted.

New Clutch, tranny mounts, brake master/slave, tranny seals last September
New Antenna in September
New Brake Bomb in January
New reman driveshaft in February
New thrust arms with 750il bushings (SteveD) in March
Replaced TRX's with Fitti 15" wheels with D40's (the tires were used so
they may be replaced in the next few months) in March
New Front pads and rotors in July
New A/C expansion valve and drier in July

Service in July: drain,flush, refill brakes.  drain, flush, refill cooling
system.
Asked shop (nine-eleven enterprises in Dallas) to give car thorough going
over and they pronounced it fine. (except for valve problem mentioned above)

Car has no rust, no tears in interior, has a CD changer mounted under rear
seat, and all electrics work.  100% shimmy free.  Will provide many miles
and years of service to loving owner.  I'm selling to put the wife in
something nice.  (What a guy!)

Ralph