E30 M3 Compression Ratio

Hello,
a few days ago, I went to the BMW Service for measuring the
compression ratio on my m3  (just curiosity, I don't have any
power problem). When the mechanic finished, he showed me
a ticket with the following information:
   Cylinder  1: 13.75
   Cylinder 2:  13.25
   Cylinder  3:  13.50
   Cylinder  4:   13.75
   Compression value in bar.
   MOTOMETER
As far as I know, the compression ratio for the E30 M3 (not evo)
is 10.5 : 1 and that is what I told him, but the mechanic  had no idea
of why that difference, he only said it was perfect because the values
were quite close.  I assume that the machine was calibrated, so does
anybody know if those values are normal? Do I have to divide by any
number those values to obtain the compression ratio? Or should I
say that it's 13.x : 1 ? Very confused...

Thanks in advance for any help
Jose Santana <mpower@domain.elided>
'83     316
'88  ///M3