Looking to buy a 94-95 540ia

Well, thanks to this digest I was able to sell the M5 I bought a couple of
months ago to a fellow digestee (I really needed an automatic for my all
city driving!!! urghhhh!) and the selling process was quite pleasant and
informative.  The buyer brought 3 extremely knowledgable BMW owners with
him and I learned alot about the car. My dilemma now, is finding a mint
condition white on black, grey on black or burgundy on black 1994-1995
540ia.  If anyone is going to be selling their's anytime soon, please email
me privately.  I plan on going to this Manheim High Line Auto Auction when
the next one is with a friend who's a dealer, but don't know much about
this yet.
1988 911 Carrera
?????? I need a car soon!