Looking for some help...

Hey Guys (and girls).

Sorry for the non-M3 content, but I am wondering if someone can help
me.  I am putting a Turbo motor into an NA car of mine (a Turbo rotary
into an '82 RX-7), and am looking for a fuel pump that can feed the
motor.  The pump must be capable of 37 PSI at idle, 64-85 PSI at the
rail, and at least 70 gallons/hr flow rate.  Further, I need to use a
frame mount pump.  Does anyone know if Bosch makes a pump capable of the
above, and if so, which one?  I called them directly, but they WILL NOT
give out ANY specifications!  The car is almost ready to run, and this
is the last leg of the experiment. Please respond to
MZDRATI@domain.elided.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.  Again, sorry for the lack of
M3 specific subject matter!

- --
TONY:)