RE: 6er A/C problems

Hi,

Thanks to all that responded. The problem was a faulty relay. I noticed it,
when the rear-view mirrors were not adjusting either (strange that the relays
operates both teh A/C and the mirrors ???). When I put my finger on it, I felt
very hot, so something was really wrong there. Once I replaced it with a new
relay, eveything worked. BTW, it is one of the 6-7 relays in the fuse box.

Now, does anyone know what all the relays are for? THe owners manual does not
mention the specific functions.

Thanks,

Carl Gadener
carl.gadener@domain.elided