E30 "Q"s

Howdy all
been a long time since i've written. i got a call the other day from the guy
who bought my old convertible (90 325iCA) and he was wondering if i could draw
from all the mass knowledge on the web.
it seems as though his car is running a bit rough at idle. plugs, cap, wires,
rotor, O2 sensor have all been replaced, valves have been adjusted correctly,
but there is still a slight miss on idle. disconnected the O2 sensor and
manually richened up mixture which somewhat alieviated the problem, but this
is a remedy which he does not feel comfortable with. any answers /
suggestions. oh yeah, the car now has 120k on it
next question is on my 88 m-3. upon start up, all dash lights except for the
oil pressure light stay illuminated until the throttle has been blipped to
about 1000 rpm. lately i have noticed that my brake lining light flickers
occasionally, but the pads are brand new as well as the sensors. any takers?
let me know via private e-mail, only because i don't have time to read all the
digests. tahnks to all in advance!

Will ///Mitchell
'88 M3