<WOB>M-Rdstr Pace Car

I was watching the Speedvision coverage of the FIA GT races at Dijon France
and I noticed that the pace car was a black M Roadster (note, it is an M
Roadster, not a Z3M or an MZ3 or the truly bad Z3M3, no offence to anyone,
but if any of the little combos of M, Z and 3 worked well together, BMW NA's
magnificent marketing department would have called it that).
For all of you FIA GT fans out there, I hate to say it, but the McLaren is
now completely old technology and is no longer supported by the factory.
This is good, because it means that those of us who want an old, outdated
racing McLaren can probably get one at rock bottom prices... or not.
Porsche has moved up to par now with there GT1, but the class act of the
field is still the Mercedes CLK GTR, a truly beautiful piece of work.

Greg Koenig