Re: Sacramento Valley Chapter Suspended!

Chuck MacWilliam wrote:
>I just received a letter from BMWCCA indicating that they are suspending
>the Sac Valley chapter for 60 days for the following infractions:
<SNIP>
>  Any other close-by chapters I can join?

If you had an interest, I would suggest perhaps you help make yours a
viable chapter rather than let it fold or run as a one-person chapter.
Have you volunteered to help out with anything in your Chapter during your
membership?

Of course if you'd rather just be another of the 3000 members of a larger
chapter, there's that option, too.

Not pointing fingers, just pointing out options.

- -Phil Marx
 Executive Vice-President BMW CCA.