M3 Braking

- - - Can that thing stop!!! Trouble is ---- HE is hauling ass down from 130 to
40 faster than I am!!!! I'm S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G on the pedal and I know he's
seeing more & more Avus Blue in his mirrors. Amazing what goes through
your mind in a nano-second...I'm thinking !!DAMMIT....THAT CAR HAS THE SAME
BRAKES AS STEVE D'G's BIG BRAKE KIT!!....HE CAN OUTBRAKE YOU, STUPID!!!
		Duane....an E36 M3 with the 993tt brakes will outbrake the Porsche with
the same setup because the BMW has the better weight transfer.  The only
car that will outstop the modified M3 is the newer Corvettes with these
brakes, mainly because of the massive rubber taking advantage of all that
clamping force.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com