Re: bmw-digest V9 #37 - Financing

>Date: Thu,  6 Aug 1998 22:38:17 -0400
>From: Stephen Lafredo <slafredo@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: <OT> Re: Financial question (interest accumulation)

I am a CFO of a main Hotel chain, therefore I will consider myself
qualified to put my shoe away from my mouth *LOL*

Unless you are good at investing and taking hi risk in the market (
right now is not the time ), financing a car is not a bad deal,
specially if you are smart enough to create a business on your name such
a DBA, and write off up to 80% of the asset, and if you are leasing,
well 100% qualifies for the 1st year and then you must follow a bracket.

This advise is free and in no way constitutes as information to cheat on
your tax return *LMAO* ( damn disclaimers ).

regards,
gustavo