Re: Ozone <Complete WOB>

Hey kids,
	I have a theory about Ozone depletion that I would like to run by the group.

	A few years back they outlawed CFC's because the supposedly destroy the
ozone layer (how a substance that is heavier than air gets all the way to
the ozone layer is beyond me, and the ozone layer is much higher than
clouds so don't tell me about how it attaches itself to water vapor).

	Anyway, ground level ozone is bad, it hurts people and is just plain
nasty, so if CFC's destroy O3 (that's what ozone is, it's just oxygen in
bundles of 3 instead of 2) then all that hair spray and air conditioning
would actually reduce pollution. So I say we legalize CFC's!

	Keep in mind I'm just a graphic designer and not a chemist so if I'm wrong
on any of this stuff please shoot the facts and figures my way. However if
I'm right it has to make you wonder what the REAL agneda of the
environmentalist movement is (I think I'm afraid to find out, but I'm sure
"Uncle Karl" is behind it somewhere).

Thanks for letting me waste a bit o' bandwidth,
Mike Biles
'76 '02 (My little German Ozone Killer)