Champagne Comparison Test? <wob>

Suzy tells us:

>Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 23:44:12 -0500
>From: Suzy <suzym3@domain.elided>
>Subject: BMW chanpagne
>
>When I bought my M3 from the BMW dealer here all I got was a crummy
>BMW mug.  When my sister bought her BMW over in Germany, she got
>a nifty bottle of BMW champagne.  How come we always get gipped
>over here?  Not fair!!  Luckily, my sister saved her bottle of bimmer
>champagne and gave it to me.  Cool. Has a roundel on it and everything.
>The dealers over here need to get some of this stuff.
>
>Suzy

Suzy, we expect a full report on the BMW bubbly.  I suggest you have
several other bottles of known decent champagne on hand to do a
proper tasting.  How does the Bimmer stuff stack up to the others?  Of
course, it could take you several glasses of each before you really
know...

And, of course, instead of Rolling Rock, you can report modification task
time in terms of the number of glasses of Bimmer Bubbly it takes to get
through the job.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977