O'fest

Hello all,

I will be attending this years O'fest in Orlando and wanted to know if
it's a place for good tire deals fromYou who have gone in the last year
or two?  I read one old post that said a guy bought BFG tires for his M3
out of the back of a BFG truck, installed shaved and all for 150.00 per
tire.  I need some new Pilots and wondered if I should wait...  After
all I am not in too much of a hurry to by new ones after the quotes here
in North Florida from 840 to 590 for two 235/40/17's Pilots installed.
I will need two tires for the driving school, so one way or another a
fool and his money will soon part.

It was kind of funny how many of the tire store reps just had to ask me
"What ya need dat kinda tire fer Son, these choke-yer-mama's are just as
good."  While that may be true (I=92m no tire expert) I have to say I am
happy with the Pilots so far.  I was also shocked to see how many of
them used a Tire Rack catalog to give me a price; one place told me Tire
Rack owns Discount Tire (big here) as well.  One guy showed me his price
from Tire Rack (Allied Tire) and it was like three dollars less than
what I can get them for on the Tire Rack webpage.  They really kill you
on the install though and most don=92t want to install them even if I
bought them from them.

Thanks,

Brian
ez4me2@domain.elided