<bay area> CA emissions & JC chip

 ...put me down as yet another person who has passed the CA emissions
test with JC chip installed.  Normally, I ALWAYS replace the JC chip
with the approved factory chip before I run my automobile on a public
road, as I would NEVER want to violate any laws.  After all, I did
sign a form that said the JC chip was only to be used OFF ROAD.  ;-)
But gosh diddly darn it, I just plum forgot to take it out before I
ventured on road to see the emissions man.
 Anyway, if you're looking for a spot to get your car tested, I
recommend Menlo Chevron in Menlo Park if you're nearby.  I've had it
done there twice, and the guy there is intelligent and amiable.  You
can also get coupons on-line which takes the price down to about $30.
see http://www.menlochevron.com  I have no idea if they are actually
good for making repairs to automobiles.  YMMV, etc.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net