Re: E28 with E32 front brakes? Anyone care to comment?

Yes you can, the E32 stuff bolts right on.  Rob Levinson has done it and so have I.
We just put the fronts on.

This is known as the RL/BB(Rob Levinson Big Brake).  I also trimmed out the dust
sheilds with tin snips and put on stainless steel lines all around.  Then bled with
synthetic DOT 5 brake fluid.

You can try to get the E32 brakes used fron Zionsville Autosports.  I bought the
brakes and rotors new from Steve G, Ultimate Garage.  This costed about $450 for
everything.  Took about 4 hrs. to install.  You'll need a large breaker bar to get the
caliper bolts off.  I used a 18" 1/2drive bar and it was still pretty tough.

If you have any questions, email

Russ