E36 Stress Bar Install

> I ordered an Eibach stress bar for my 1992 325is and I should get it any day
> now.  I would really like to install it myself but my question is whether
> the installation is pretty straight forward.

Easy 1 Rolling Rock Install. Where SOME of the guys have problems with them
is that the holes don't always line up with the mounting studs. Now I have
seen some idiots ream out the holes for clearance - DO NOT DO THIS!  Merely
jack up the car and let the front wheels hang and the holes will line up
nice and purdy.  Remember the strut towers have a bit of stress of them
when the car is on the ground.

> I have heard from sources that
> I would need to re-align my car after the installation of the stress bar, is
> this right?

Fire that source.

> Edwin Jo
>1992 325is

Duane Collie
Smiling Vulture Racing
a Division of ///Team Bubba Sports & the UUC
National Capital Chapter