Re: <OT> Re: Financial question (interest accumulation)

:Stephen Lafredo wrote:
:> :I disagree with you that paying interest on a car is not a good and
:> :sound financial decision. If you have the cash to spend on
:> :purchasing a car, shouldn't you keep that cash and finance the car
:> :as long as the car loan has an interest rate LOWER than your return
:> :on investment.
:> :blah, blah -- cut
:> :
:> :...which has been averaging ~20%, PROBABLY WILL NOT continue...