E30 overheating -- lots of advice

Wow, this digest is one terrific resource!  Thank you all for your thoughts,
suggestions and expertise.  I have a few things to try before replacing the
radiator (at this point is seems like an inevitable conclusion), but wonder
if anyone can point me in the right direction for finding a new new one.

I live in Seattle, if that makes any difference.  (Keep those flamers in
check, please...)

David
Thankful and extremely well educated regarding things radiatorial...