Re: tire(d) question

I have used the AVS Intermediates and even though they have been around
for years and have been very popular I would not recommend them, at least
for the track.  I got very little feedback from them; not much feel in
the steering wheel or seat, very little warning when they are about to
break loose, and not particularly grippy.  Felt kind of spooky.   I'm now
using Dunlop SP8000s; it's a shame they're phasing them out because I
like them alot and they are reasonably priced.

Gary Buff
95 318ti

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]