E36: Alarm and Fog light Questions

     Greeetings,

     Again my apologies if these have already been asked multiple times:

     1)  The E36:FAQ describes removing the wire on terminal 4 of relay K47
     and then grounding pin 4 to allow the high beams and the fog lights to
     operate at the same time.  I cannot find a reference to where relay
     K47 phsically is or how it might be identified.

     Can someone give me a roadmap please?

     2)  I'm installing an aftermarket alarm system.  (thanks for
     everyone's advice!!).  I'd like to re-route the wire from the OBC
     "CODE" function to the alarm.

     Can someone give me a wire color code and/or connector pinout please?

     3)  If I had a wiring diagram, I wouldn't need to ask these
     semi-stupid questions.  Where can I find/purchase one  ('95 325i
     sedan).

     Multiple and profuse thank-you's in advance!!!

     John Nevius