RE: E30 Overheating -- any advice?

> fan clutch to kick in.  If its clogged you can't really clean it out,
> you have to get a new one or a used one that was never clogged.  After
> replacing my radiator, my car has never gone beyond the 1/2 on the
> heat
> guage, that includes running in 95+ degree temps, with the AC on while
> idling.

What is a good way to tell if your radiator is clogged.  I've been
dealing with a stupid overheating problem in my wife's '84 318i and I
wanted to check the radiator, but I don't know how.

P.S. Ston came out with the never change oil option.  Maybe he could
come up with a never change your coolant option.  Of course all his
options are for the E36's, but maybe they can be converted to E30's.

Thanks much
David Boyd
boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k