Auto
Cashmere
Tan Leather
Premium package
Wood interior
Traction Control
Sunroof
All Power
All usual options (power everything, computer)
Heated front seats
Jim C Chip
New Michelins
Recent BMW Inspection service even though they don't need it, shows the amount
of care put in car.

Vehicle is in excellent shape.  I have had car since 33k miles, bought after
minor passenger side accident and insurance co. sold as a salvage.  I had the
work done (only 5k of cosmetics, mainly two doors, center post, dash)
professionally and has been perfect.  Even had a BMW inspection Service done
at 48k just to make sure; gets high marks, can't even tell.
 Only $19,900
John
jbhashem@domain.elided