<e36> Another Transmission Problem/Question

Hi All,

Here's my dilemma:
Hi all,

My '95 325iA with auto transmission operates very well when its at
normal operating temp but I recently noticed that when the engine/tranny
is cold, gear seems to slip and hesitates to shift  during hard
acceleration (doesn't occur when accelerating like my grandma). I also
noticed the shifting from 1st to 2nd tends to be abrupt and more
apparent at low speed. BTW, just changed the fluid to Redline Synthetic
ATF.

Can anyone tell me what's causing this?

TIA,
eric