Re: SI reset tool wiring diagram - anyone?

Aaron Bohnen writes about circuits to reset the SI lights:

> ... intellectual property be damned on this. Anyone who thinks
> that Peake Research's or BMW's device's circuit should remain concealed
> in the mist is ONLY correct as regards commercial exploitation of those
> circuits by competitors. I'm sorry, but we deserve to know how this SI
> reset thing really works. You own the car you should have free access to
> the information.

I am not sure what you mean.  If you want to build a circuit to reset
the SI lights, a circuit that replicates the jumper wire or jumper
resistor methods, you can buy a timer IC, a suitable
transistor and supporting parts, and go ahead and do it.  Where is the
concealment?

Just sign me,

Puzzled in Fischtown.
'96 318is